On Monday, April the 4th our staggered start and finish to the school day will end at last.
- School will revert back to the normal hours. The gates will open at 8:40 am and the bell will ring at 8:50am for class.
- Children should continue to use the same gates to enter and exit.
- We have supervision at all the lines so we ask that parents/guardians of Senior Infant pupils, drop them to the line and go and parents/guardians of children from 1st upwards to drop children at the gate.
- The teacher will make allowances for late arrivals as we know some families will have to adjust to an earlier start.
- Home time will be 1:30pm for all Infants classes and 2:30pm for all others.
We close for Easter Holidays on Friday, April 8th at 12 noon