Dear Parents and/or Guardians,
This week we are beginning our enrolment for Junior Infants 2022/23. Please follow these steps if you wish to apply for a place.
- Please read the Admissions Policy and the Code of Behaviour before applying for a place in Junior Infants 2022.23
- Fill in the Expression of Interest Form if you have not done so already. This must be filled even if you already have a child already in our school. Please ensure your child’s date of birth is correct and you select the correct year you are applying for. If you make a mistake we may not be able to rectify it once places are assigned.
- Read the Annual Admissions Notice and make a note of the dates you need to have applied by
- Download these forms to complete , sign and return to us
- Locate the two documents required as proof of address and your child’s birth certificate
- We need to have received your application by 3pm on Monday, January 31st so as soon as possible, please return copies of these two documents, a copy of the birth certificate and the supporting document and data protection form by emailing them to email@example.com or by posting them to
St. Brigid’s N.S. Beechpark Lawn, Castleknock, Dublin 15 D15P820
Due to high covid case numbers, we would prefer if at all possible that you do not deliver these documents by hand.