From Monday 4th of November onwards we expect pupils to wear their full uniform.
Junior and Senior Infants wear school tracksuits and white polo shirts. Our pupils from 1st class onwards wear
- Grey trousers / skirt /pinafore
- Wine jumper or cardigan
- Grey shirt
- Black /grey tights or black/grey /white socks
- Black or brown leather type shoes or boots. Canvas or suede boots should not be worn.
- School tie
- All children spend at least 45 minutes outdoors so a coat is essential. For safety reasons scarves are not allowed in the yard. Hoodies are not part of the school uniform and should not be worn as an alternative to the school jumper or sweatshirt.
- We ask that pupils do not wear necklaces, hooped or dangling ear rings, bracelets, nail varnish or make up.
- Long hair must be tied up
- Tracksuits are only worn on PE days unless attending lunch time running. During school term there may be an additional tracksuit day, when cricket, rugby or GAA is on. This is usually for 6 to 8 weeks at a time.
***Children attending after school sport activities are expected to change into sports wear after school. ***