Well boys and girls, my adventures have come to an end!!
You’d think I would be sad but I’m actually delighted. I had such fun out and about learning all about the local history and geography of Castleknock. What an amazing place it is !! But I’m even happier that you are all returning to school.
I’ve been busy in the office today helping Ms.Mooney. She must be the busiest school secretary in the whole of Ireland !!
So I’ve a little quiz for you based on my adventures. The winner will receive a signed photograph of me…..and a night off homework ( I’ll have to talk to your teacher first though!!) Send your answers over the next week or so to email@example.com
1. What’s my favourite food?
2. What animals did I see on the second day of my adventures?
3. What is the name of the GAA grounds where St.Brigid’s play?
4. I learned to play a new game on Friday 5th February. What was it?
5. What is the name of the hill in Castleknock College?
6. What lock did I visit on 9th February?
I’ll see you all in school very soon boys & girls!
Oh I nearly forgot ….a very special thank you to my good friend, Mr Mac Cann who came with me on my travels everyday during lockdown. Mr. Mac Cann made sure I didn’t get lost or hungry and even helped me write my diary .